Sunday, 14 November 2010

Everybody's talking about Jessie J


Now, i've been out of touch for a little bit, and I stumbled across Jessie J on Later... with Jools Holland after I recorded it to see my main man; Tinie Tempah.

I like that she's true to her roots and sings with an English accent (as so many these days feel the need to add an American twang...). When she started belting out those notes I got that tingling feeling down my spine and not many people's vocals do that to me. A true talent who obviously has a long and successful career ahead of her.

And you know it's a hit when you're singing a long to the lyrics before she's even finished the song. Defo one for my list and I'm constantly singing it. I'm even playing it now as I type:
"It's not about the money, money, money,
we dont need your money, money, money,
we just wanna make the world dance,
forget about the price tag..."
Her hair is amazing and I love the 'Mystic Meg' haircut. Jet black and sharp - looks great. A massive contrast to the Essex stereotype...

I thought her perfomance on Later... was flawless. Have a look for yourselves:


And if you needed confirmation about those spine tingling vocals - check out this video where she's not singing in a glossy BBC studio, but sounds just as amazing.


http://jessiejofficial.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...